Twenty-First Century Fox made $80 bln bid for Time Warner but was rebuffed-source
NEW YORK, July 16
NEW YORK, July 16 (Reuters) - Twenty-First Century Fox made a roughly $80 billion offer to buy Time Warner Inc in recent weeks, but was rebuffed, according to a source familiar with the situation.
The bid amounted to about $85 per share in cash and stock, the source said.
(Reporting By Soyoung Kim, Editing by Franklin Paul)
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?