Repsol extends winning partnership with Honda
LONDON (Reuters) - Spanish oil company Repsol has renewed its title sponsorship of the factory Honda MotoGP team until the end of 2017, extending a partnership dating back to 1995.
The team is home to world champion Marc Marquez and his fellow Spaniard Dani Pedrosa, the current top two in the championship standings.
"We are very happy to extend our partnership with Repsol, which is not only a sponsorship agreement but a key technical relationship," said Shuhei Nakamoto, vice president of Honda Racing Corporation.
(Writing by Keith Weir, editing by Pritha Sarkar)
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports