Repsol extends winning partnership with Honda
LONDON (Reuters) - Spanish oil company Repsol has renewed its title sponsorship of the factory Honda MotoGP team until the end of 2017, extending a partnership dating back to 1995.
The team is home to world champion Marc Marquez and his fellow Spaniard Dani Pedrosa, the current top two in the championship standings.
"We are very happy to extend our partnership with Repsol, which is not only a sponsorship agreement but a key technical relationship," said Shuhei Nakamoto, vice president of Honda Racing Corporation.
(Writing by Keith Weir, editing by Pritha Sarkar)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement