U.S. adds Rosneft to Ukraine sanctions list
NEW YORK, July 16
NEW YORK, July 16 (Reuters) - The United States added Russian state-controlled energy company Rosneft to its Ukraine-related sanctions list on Wednesday.
The move after the company's chief, Igor Sechin, was included on the list in April, as Washington increases its financial sanctions on Russia's economy.
(Reporting by Josephine Mason; Editing by Peter Galloway)
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |