Alliance Data Systems profit rises 18 pct
July 17 (Reuters) - Credit card processor Alliance Data Systems Corp reported an 18 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by strong sales in its customer loyalty programs business.
The company's net income attributable to shareholders rose to $137.4 million, or $2.19 per share, in the quarter ended June 30, from $116.4 million, or $1.71 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 23 percent to $1.27 billion. (Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks