China June iron ore output up 7.3 pct on yr at 139.3 mln tonnes
SHANGHAI, July 17
SHANGHAI, July 17 (Reuters) - China, the world's top iron ore consumer, produced 139.3 million tonnes of the steel-making ingredient in June, up 7.3 percent from a year earlier, government data showed on Thursday.
Total output in the first six months of 2014 reached 710.6 million tonnes, according to data provided by the National Bureau of Statistics.
(Reporting by Fayen Wong; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |