China June iron ore output up 7.3 pct on yr at 139.3 mln tonnes
SHANGHAI, July 17
SHANGHAI, July 17 (Reuters) - China, the world's top iron ore consumer, produced 139.3 million tonnes of the steel-making ingredient in June, up 7.3 percent from a year earlier, government data showed on Thursday.
Total output in the first six months of 2014 reached 710.6 million tonnes, according to data provided by the National Bureau of Statistics.
(Reporting by Fayen Wong; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |