PHILIPPINES PRESS-PNB targets 100 new branches in 3 yrs - Star
Philippine National Bank, among the country's top 10 lenders, plans to set up 100 new branches in three years, the Philippine Star newspaper quoted a senior bank official as saying.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal