PHILIPPINES PRESS-PNB targets 100 new branches in 3 yrs - Star
Philippine National Bank, among the country's top 10 lenders, plans to set up 100 new branches in three years, the Philippine Star newspaper quoted a senior bank official as saying.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Alumnus shot dead after wounding three at Florida State University |
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Exclusive: U.S. to allow people from nations hit by Ebola to stay temporarily
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds