Apple appoints BlackRock founding partner to board
(Reuters) - Apple Inc said Susan Wagner, founding partner of BlackRock Inc, had been appointed to its board.
The maker of iPhone said Bill Campbell, the board's longest-serving member, would retire after 17 years of service.
Campbell is chairman of Intuit Inc, the developer of tax-preparation software TurboTax.
Besides BlackRock, Wagner also serves on the boards of DSP BlackRock (India), as well as Swiss Re, Wellesley College and Hackley School.
(Reporting By Lehar Maan in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video