Apple appoints BlackRock founding partner to board
(Reuters) - Apple Inc said Susan Wagner, founding partner of BlackRock Inc, had been appointed to its board.
The maker of iPhone said Bill Campbell, the board's longest-serving member, would retire after 17 years of service.
Campbell is chairman of Intuit Inc, the developer of tax-preparation software TurboTax.
Besides BlackRock, Wagner also serves on the boards of DSP BlackRock (India), as well as Swiss Re, Wellesley College and Hackley School.
(Reporting By Lehar Maan in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |