Apple appoints BlackRock founding partner to board
(Reuters) - Apple Inc said Susan Wagner, founding partner of BlackRock Inc, had been appointed to its board.
The maker of iPhone said Bill Campbell, the board's longest-serving member, would retire after 17 years of service.
Campbell is chairman of Intuit Inc, the developer of tax-preparation software TurboTax.
Besides BlackRock, Wagner also serves on the boards of DSP BlackRock (India), as well as Swiss Re, Wellesley College and Hackley School.
(Reporting By Lehar Maan in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers