VIETNAM PRESS-Sacombank H1 net profit before tax at $72 mln - Vietnam Economic Times
Sacombank reported a net profit before tax for January-June at 1.53 trillion dong ($72.3 million), or 51 percent of its annual target, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reported.
The Ho Chi Minh City-based lender's net profit before tax was 1.52 trillion dong in the same period last year, according to its latest filing.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 21,170.0000 Vietnam Dong) (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |