CANADA STOCKS-TSX little changed amid Ukraine concerns
TORONTO, July 18 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index was little changed on Friday as worries about the escalation of tensions in Ukraine were offset by gains in BlackBerry and Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 1.18 points, 0.01 percent, at 15,203.30 shortly after the open. (Reporting by John Tilak; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades