Mexico's Cemex reports first quarterly profit since 2009
MEXICO CITY, July 18
MEXICO CITY, July 18 (Reuters) - Mexico's Cemex, one of the world's largest cement companies, said on Friday it had a second-quarter profit of $76 million, its first quarterly profit since the financial crisis in 2009.
Cemex reported net sales of $4.2 billion, up 4 percent from the April-June period last year. (Reporting by Elinor Comlay, Editing by Franklin Paul)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.