CORRECTED-MOVES-Comerica Bank hires VP of asset management investment unit
(Corrects headline to say Hudon joined as vice president, and not head of the unit)
July 18 (Reuters) - Robert Hudon Jr. joined Comerica Inc subsidiary Comerica Bank's world asset management investment division as vice president and director of institutional sales.
Hudon will be responsible for a national sales campaign for World Asset Management, which specializes in managing index portfolios and customized portfolios using index investment strategies.
The division has about $13.9 billion of assets under management.
Hudon most recently served as chief marketing officer for Fiduciary Management Associates LLC in Chicago, a position he held since 2008.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip