Pet insurer Trupanion rises 15 pct in debut
July 18 (Reuters) - Shares of Trupanion Inc rose as much as 15 percent in their market debut, valuing the pet insurer at $304 million, as investors bet on growing demand among pet owners to insure their cats and dogs.
The company raised about $71 million after pricing its initial public offering of 7.13 million shares at $10 per share, below the expected range of $13 and $15 per share. (Reporting by Tanya Agrawal; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama