Magnitude 6.3 quake hits off Yemen coast: USGS
LONDON (Reuters) - A magnitude 6.3 quake hit off the coast of Yemen on Saturday, at a depth of 10 km (6 miles), the U.S. Geological Survey said.
It gave the epicenter as 435 km east-southeast of Qalansiyah, Socotra Island. No further details were immediately available.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- After clashes, Hong Kong students, government stand their ground before talks |