Magnitude 6.3 quake hits off Yemen coast: USGS
LONDON (Reuters) - A magnitude 6.3 quake hit off the coast of Yemen on Saturday, at a depth of 10 km (6 miles), the U.S. Geological Survey said.
It gave the epicenter as 435 km east-southeast of Qalansiyah, Socotra Island. No further details were immediately available.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change