Seagate, Avago subsidiary LSI do not violate Realtek patent-US ITC
WASHINGTON, July 21
WASHINGTON, July 21 (Reuters) - Avago Technologies Ltd's LSI and Seagate Technology do not violate patented technology owned by Realtek Semiconductor, the U.S. International Trade Commission said on Monday.
Realtek accused the companies of violating a patent to make an integrated circuit with high frequency and low noise.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |