Huawei's H1 revenues up 19 pct year-on-year at $22 bln
TAIPEI, July 21
TAIPEI, July 21 (Reuters) - Huawei Technologies Co Ltd , the world's No. 2 telecoms equipment maker, said on Monday its first-half sales revenue rose 19 percent year-on-year to 135.8 billion yuan ($21.88 billion) thanks to strong growth from its carrier network and consumer businesses.
Huawei expected to generate an operating margin of 18.3 percent in the first six months of 2014, the Shenzhen-based company said in a statement.
($1 = 6.2060 Chinese Yuan) (Reporting by Yimou Lee; Editing by Stephen Coates)
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Asian shares slip, dollar pulls away from highs
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots