BRIEF-Canada Competition Bureau approves sale of 13 Loblaw stores, pharmacies
TORONTO, July 21
TORONTO, July 21 (Reuters) - Canada's Competition Bureau Says Approves Sale Of 13 Loblaw-owned stores and pharmacies to Metro Inc, Le Groupe Jean Coutu and Remedy's Source text for Eikon: here (Reporting by Jeffrey Hodgson)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case