PHILIPPINES PRESS-Mexico's Coca-Cola Femsa plans Asia expansion via Philippines - Standard Today
Coca-Cola Femsa of Mexico plans to transform its Philippine operations as a platform for Asian expansion, the Manila Standard Today reported, citing a company letter to the Department of Trade and Industry.
The report said the company, which took over Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines Inc in 2013, was seeking government assistance for its expansion plan in Asia via the Philippines.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Defeated nationalist leader says Scots 'tricked' out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |