PHILIPPINES PRESS-Mexico's Coca-Cola Femsa plans Asia expansion via Philippines - Standard Today
Coca-Cola Femsa of Mexico plans to transform its Philippine operations as a platform for Asian expansion, the Manila Standard Today reported, citing a company letter to the Department of Trade and Industry.
The report said the company, which took over Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines Inc in 2013, was seeking government assistance for its expansion plan in Asia via the Philippines.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home