PHILIPPINES PRESS-PLDT eyes investment in Europe - Inquirer
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co (PLDT), the country's most valuable listed firm, has set its sights on new global investments or partnerships, with a Europe-based firm as a possible target, the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper reported, citing an unidentified source.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes