Turk Telekom's Q2 net profit jumps to 801 mln lira
ISTANBUL, July 21
ISTANBUL, July 21 (Reuters) - Turk Telekom's net profit rose 185 percent year-on-year in the second quarter to 801 million lira ($378 million), its results showed on Monday.
Its sales was almost flat at 3.3 billion lira, its results showed.
($1 = 2.1203 Turkish Liras) (Reporting by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Daren Butler)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor