CSuisse CFO says third-quarter trading conditions much like H1
ZURICH, July 22
ZURICH, July 22 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse's finance chief said on Tuesday conditions for trading in the third quarter remain largely unchanged compared to the first six months on the year.
"Clearly, we're only three weeks in, but what I can really say is the environment remains very similar to what we've seen in 2014," the Swiss bank's Chief Financial Officer David Mathers told journalists in a call after the bank swung to a second-quarter net loss.
"Clearly we do have a very good pipeline in terms of underwriting and advisory positions, but I think it's really best to say conditions very much in line with what we've seen in the year." (Reporting By Katharina Bart)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- World stocks advance on strong data, earnings