DuPont profit inches up 4 pct, raises dividend
July 22 (Reuters) - Chemicals maker DuPont's quarterly profit inched up 4 percent and raised its quarterly dividend for the third time in the last 27 months.
Net income attributable to DuPont rose to $1.07 billion, or $1.15 per share, in the second quarter ended June 30, from $1.03 billion, or $1.11 per share, a year earlier.
Net sales slid about 1 percent to $9.71 billion.
DuPont said it would pay a dividend of 47 cents per share in the third quarter, higher than the 45 cents paid in the second quarter.
(Reporting by Swetha Gopinath in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated