VIETNAM PRESS-VietinBank lends $278 mln for highway project - Vietnam Economic Times
VietinBank, Vietnam's second-biggest listed bank, has signed a loan contract worth 5.9 trillion dong ($278 million) for a highway upgrading project outside Hanoi, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reports.
The entire project, worth nearly 7 trillion dong, will be completed by early 2018, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1=21,190 dong) (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'