BRIEF-Biogen Idec says EU has approved its Plegridy drug for multiple sclerosis
July 23 (Reuters) - Biogen Idec Inc : * Says EU has approved its Plegridy drug for multiple sclerosis. Medicine is a pegylated form of interferon given by injection once every two weeks.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |