Kuwait's KIPCO posts 20 pct Q2 net profit increase
DUBAI, July 23
DUBAI, July 23 (Reuters) - Kuwait Projects Co (KIPCO), the Gulf state's largest investment company, reported a 20 percent rise in second-quarter net profit on Wednesday.
Net profit in the three months to June 30 was 11.4 million dinars ($40.4 million), compared with 9.5 million dinars in the same period last year, a statement from the company said.
Arqaam Capital had expected KIPCO to make a profit of 12 million dirhams in the quarter. ($1 = 0.2824 Kuwaiti Dinars) (Reporting by David French; Editing by Olzhas Auyezov)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief