Mexico's Mexichem second-quarter profit drops 51 pct
MEXICO CITY, July 23
MEXICO CITY, July 23 (Reuters) - Mexican chemicals and plastic pipe maker Mexichem on Wednesday reported a 50.5 percent decline in second-quarter profit compared to the same period a year earlier.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |