Bill payment services provider PayPoint's Q1 revenue rises 4 pct
July 22 (Reuters) - PayPoint Plc, a provider of bill payment services, said first-quarter revenue rose 4 percent, driven by its retail services business and growth in Romania.
PayPoint, which provides payments and other services to utility, transport and retail companies, said revenue rose to 53 million pounds ($90 million) in the quarter ended June 30.
Total transactions processed for the 91-day period since the end of the year rose 5 percent to 189.3 million.
The company said it expected profit growth to be lower than net revenue growth in the first half of the year.
($1=0.5859 British pounds) (Reporting by Noor Zainab Hussain; Editing by Ted Kerr)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel