Pro-Russian rebels shoot down two Ukrainian fighter jets: Kiev
KIEV (Reuters) - Pro-Russian rebels have shot down two Ukrainian fighter jets, a spokesman for Ukraine's military operations said on Wednesday.
The spokesman said the two were downed near Savur Mogila in eastern Ukraine. No details were known about the pilots.
(Reporting by Natalia Zinets, writing by Elizabeth Piper, editing by Gabriela Baczynska)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB loan demand disappoints