Bank of Canada C$2.8 bln t-bill tender yields avg .973 pct
TORONTO, July 24
TORONTO, July 24 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday its C$2.8 billion ($2.61 billion) 14-day t-bill tender had an average yield of 0.973 percent.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Japan volcano death toll likely to rise to around 46 as more victims found