D.R. Horton's homebuilding revenue rises, orders jump
July 24 (Reuters) - D.R. Horton Inc, the No.1 U.S. homebuilder, reported a 28 percent rise in third-quarter homebuilding revenue and the company said orders rose 25 percent.
Homebuilding revenue rose to $2.10 billion in the quarter ended June 30 from $1.64 billion, a year earlier.
Net orders rose to 8,551 homes from 6,822.
However, the company's net income fell to $113.1 million, or 32 cents per share, from $146 million, or 42 cents per share, a year earlier. (Reporting by Ankit Ajmera in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California