D.R. Horton's homebuilding revenue rises, orders jump
July 24 (Reuters) - D.R. Horton Inc, the No.1 U.S. homebuilder, reported a 28 percent rise in third-quarter homebuilding revenue and the company said orders rose 25 percent.
Homebuilding revenue rose to $2.10 billion in the quarter ended June 30 from $1.64 billion, a year earlier.
Net orders rose to 8,551 homes from 6,822.
However, the company's net income fell to $113.1 million, or 32 cents per share, from $146 million, or 42 cents per share, a year earlier. (Reporting by Ankit Ajmera in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- UPDATE 4-Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading