Slovenian Krka says H1 group net profit up 6 pct
LJUBLJANA, July 24
LJUBLJANA, July 24 (Reuters) - Slovenian pharmaceutical company Krka posted a first-half group net profit of 106.6 million euros ($143.6 million), up 6 percent compared with the same period of 2013, its said on Thursday.
It confirmed sales figures released earlier in July, which showed sales rose by 0.4 percent to 599.4 million euros.
($1 = 0.7422 Euros) (Reporting By Marja Novak; Editing by Zoran Radosavljevic and Pravin Char)
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold