Slovenian Krka says H1 group net profit up 6 pct
LJUBLJANA, July 24
LJUBLJANA, July 24 (Reuters) - Slovenian pharmaceutical company Krka posted a first-half group net profit of 106.6 million euros ($143.6 million), up 6 percent compared with the same period of 2013, its said on Thursday.
It confirmed sales figures released earlier in July, which showed sales rose by 0.4 percent to 599.4 million euros.
($1 = 0.7422 Euros) (Reporting By Marja Novak; Editing by Zoran Radosavljevic and Pravin Char)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials