Nokia appoints Haidamus as head of patent unit
HELSINKI, July 24
HELSINKI, July 24 (Reuters) - Finnish telecoms gear maker Nokia said on Thursday it had appointed Ramzi Haidamus from Dolby Laboratories to head Nokia's Technologies unit, which manages the company's patent portfolio.
Haidamus will also become a member of the Nokia group leadership team, it said.
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town |