Pandora revenue jumps on higher ad sales
July 24 (Reuters) - Pandora Media Inc reported a 38 percent rise in quarterly revenue, as advertisers spent more on the online streaming music service, and reported strong subscription revenue growth.
Net loss widened to $11.7 million, or 6 cents per share, in the quarter ended June 30 from $6.9 million, or 4 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue increased to $218.9 million from $153.1 million. Advertising revenue jumped 39 percent, while subscription revenue rose 35 percent. (Reporting by Soham Chatterjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief