Pandora revenue jumps on higher ad sales
July 24 (Reuters) - Pandora Media Inc reported a 38 percent rise in quarterly revenue, as advertisers spent more on the online streaming music service, and reported strong subscription revenue growth.
Net loss widened to $11.7 million, or 6 cents per share, in the quarter ended June 30 from $6.9 million, or 4 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue increased to $218.9 million from $153.1 million. Advertising revenue jumped 39 percent, while subscription revenue rose 35 percent. (Reporting by Soham Chatterjee in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case