Qlik revenue rises on demand for data analytic software
July 24 (Reuters) - Software maker Qlik Technologies Inc reported a 22 percent jump in quarterly revenue, boosted by demand for its data analytic tools and more license and maintenance deals.
Net loss widened to $10.2 million, or 11 cents per share, for the second quarter ended June 30 from $8.0 million, or 9 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned a profit of 2 cents per share.
Revenue rose to $131.6 million from $108.0 million. (Reporting by Abhirup Roy in Bangalore; Editing by Robin Paxton)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, including gunman, in shooting at Washington high school: police
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order