Breitburn Energy to buy QR Energy in $3 bln deal
July 24 (Reuters) - Breitburn Energy Partners LP said it would buy QR Energy LP in a deal valued at about $3 billion, including debt, to become one of the largest oil producers structured as a master limited partnership.
The combined company will produce about 57,300 barrels of oil equivalent per day, with 67 percent of production being oil and natural gas liquids. (Reporting by Swetha Gopinath in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |