Vodafone extends offer for Italy's Cobra Automotive to August 1
MILAN (Reuters) - Vodafone on Thursday extended its voluntary tender offer to buy all the share capital of Italian car electronics maker Cobra Automotive Technologies by five trading days to Aug. 1.
The acceptance period will now end at 1730 local time (1530 GMT) on Aug. 1, the company said in a statement. The original deadline was for the same time on Friday, July 25.
(Reporting by Oleg Vukmanovic; editing by Jane Baird)
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California