Federal Reserve buys $2.369 bln of Treasuries
NEW YORK, July 24 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Thursday bought $2.369 billion of Treasuries maturing April 2019 through March 2020 as part of its economic stimulus program, the New York Fed said on its website. Dealers submitted a total of $12.188 billion of Treasuries for the purchase. For full details see: here (Reporting by Chris Reese; Editing by Meredith Mazzilli)
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State |