France sends troops to secure crash site of Air Algerie plane
PARIS, July 25
PARIS, July 25 (Reuters) - France said on Friday it had sent a military unit to secure the site of the wreckage of an Air Algerie flight carrying 110 passengers and six crewmembers which was found in Mali close to the border with Burkina Faso.
The plane, in which 51 French nationals were aboard, was clearly identified despite being broken up, a statement from French President Francois Hollande's office said.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |