Virgin Money to sell £160m Additional Tier 1 bond
LONDON, July 25 (IFR) - Virgin Money is poised to sell a £160m Additional Tier 1 bond, according to a market source.
The transaction will be perpetual but callable after five years and will be sold via sole bookrunner Bank of America Merrill Lynch. (Reporting by Aimee Donnellan; editing by Alex Chambers)
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Apple's iPhone sales beat Street but iPad volumes slide
- UPDATE 1-Protesters decry Met Opera's 'Death of Klinghoffer' as anti-Semitic