URGENT-Fed OKs Zions Bancorp. resubmitted capital plan
WASHINGTON, July 25
WASHINGTON, July 25 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve on Friday approved a resubmitted capital plan from Zions Bancorporation, part of an annual stress test of banks' financial robustness.
In March, the Fed objected to the bank's 2014 capital plan because it did not meet the minimum 5 percent capital requirement in a simulated economic downturn.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |