URGENT-Fed OKs Zions Bancorp. resubmitted capital plan
WASHINGTON, July 25
WASHINGTON, July 25 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve on Friday approved a resubmitted capital plan from Zions Bancorporation, part of an annual stress test of banks' financial robustness.
In March, the Fed objected to the bank's 2014 capital plan because it did not meet the minimum 5 percent capital requirement in a simulated economic downturn.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iran nuclear talks set to resume next month after missing deadline
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Some fund managers see oil falling to $60 without OPEC cut