Mexico's Femsa reports lower 2nd-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY, July 25
MEXICO CITY, July 25 (Reuters) - Mexican retailer and bottler Femsa on Friday said its second-quarter profit fell 15 percent.
The company reported a profit of 3.018 billion pesos ($232 million), down from a profit of 3.565 billion pesos in the year-earlier period.
($1 = 12.9865 pesos at end June) (Reporting by Elinor Comlay)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |