Air France says resumes flights to Tel Aviv
PARIS, July 25
PARIS, July 25 (Reuters) - Air France said on Friday it would resume flights to Tel Aviv later in the day, the latest major airline to lift a ban on flights to Israel imposed earlier in the week over security concerns.
The airline suspended flights to Tel Aviv on Tuesday after a rocket fired from the Gaza Strip landed near Ben Gurion International Airport, Israel's main hub.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting