PHILIPPINES PRESS-ICTSI signs deal for $350-mln syndicated credit line - BusinessWorld
International Container Terminal Services Inc signed an agreement on Thursday for a five-year credit facility worth $350 million with Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd and Standard Chartered Bank to fund investments, acquisitions and general operations, BusinessWorld reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire Washington state school
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- Police say New York hatchet attack by Islamic convert was terrorist attack |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |