UPDATE 1-Lebanon's Bank Audi says H1 profit up to $190 mln
BEIRUT, July 27 (Reuters) - Lebanese Bank Audi said on Sunday its first half net profit was $190 million, slightly up from $188 million in the same period last year.
The bank said in statement its customer deposits grew by $2.9 billion to $34 billion over the first six months of 2014.
The bank, which operates in 13 countries, said the growth was mainly driven by its Lebanon, Egypt and Turkey operations.
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |