Bank of Canada to auction C$1.4 bln 15-day t-bills
TORONTO, July 28
TORONTO, July 28 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Monday it will auction C$1.4 billion ($1.30 billion)in 15-day t-bills on July 30.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Thousands of Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |