MOVES-Deloitte Corporate Finance names Vin Batra as MD in New York office
July 28 (Reuters) - Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC, part of Deloitte & Touche LLP's financial advisory unit, named Vin Batra as managing director in its New York Office.
Batra, who has more than 15 years of investment banking and financial advisory experience, will focus on financial restructuring services at the broker dealer.
Previously, Batra was managing director at Alvarez & Marsal Securities LLC and was also with Lehman Brothers.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |