MOVES-Deloitte Corporate Finance names Vin Batra as MD in New York office
July 28 (Reuters) - Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC, part of Deloitte & Touche LLP's financial advisory unit, named Vin Batra as managing director in its New York Office.
Batra, who has more than 15 years of investment banking and financial advisory experience, will focus on financial restructuring services at the broker dealer.
Previously, Batra was managing director at Alvarez & Marsal Securities LLC and was also with Lehman Brothers.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols