MOVES-Boutique investment bank Moelis appoints Philip Smith as MD
July 28 (Reuters) - Boutique investment bank Moelis & Co appointed Philip Smith as managing director to provide financial and strategic advice to industrial clients.
Smith will focus on the capital goods and automotive industries in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
Smith, who was previously with Citigroup in London and New York, has spent more than 17 years in the industry.
At Citigroup, Smith served as managing director, covering the bank's large global diversified industrial clients with a focus on electrical equipment, automotive, flow control and machinery.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade